Merry *almost* Christmas, friends!!
Today I'm hanging with friends and reveling in the fact that Christmas is 2 days away! Woohoo!
In case some of you are still running around shopping for last minute items- I'm in the same boat!- and I have you covered for gift ideas!
In honor of my love for Old Town Alexandria, I have curated the best list of local shops you can shop today and this weekend for anyone on your list in time for Christmas!! See below for my list of favorite retailers & to places to shop this weekend in my Old Town Alexandria Holiday Gift Guide!
1. 116 King Seasonal Pop Up - browse gift items ranging from clothing, accessories, and home goods!
2. Bellacara - find a great beauty gift for the makeup junkie or beauty obsessed in your life!
3. Bloomers - Shop the selection of lingerie, lounge wear, and pajamas for women!
4. BluPrint Chocolatiers - this shop always smells divine! Stop in for host gifts or gifts for those who love chocolate!
5.The Christmas Attic / The Urban Attic - shop holiday themed gifts upstairs, and fabulous home gifts downstairs!
6. The Dog Park - don't forget gifts for our furry friends!
7. Donna Lewis USA - for an amazing collection of apparel from European brands, as well as luxury athletic wear.
8. Fibre Space - a fun and eclectic yarn shop for those who love to knit or crochet!
10. Old Town Alexandria Food Tour - tickets for an Old Town food tour would be perfect for literally anyone!
10. Penny Post - for fun office and paper items with lots of personality!
11. Red Barn Mercantile - for amazing home and decor finds!
12. She's Unique - for delicate and feminine jewelry options!
13. The Shoe Hive - splurge on their amazing collection of shoes or handbags for the trendsetter on your list!
14. The Spice & Tea Exchange - find a gourmet gift for the spice or tea lover in your life! Choose from a selection of teas, spices, and unique home/kitchen gifts!
15. Wine Gallery 108 - for a great bottle of wine, or a wine club membership!
Blonde in the District