Candy Cane Hugs & Kisses Recipe
Updated: Feb 2, 2021
In the midst of all the holidays at home fun, I recently made my go-to Candy Cane Hugs & Kisses treats and I thought to share the recipe! While I was making them, it dawned on me that I’ve been making these easy holiday treats for the past 10 years! I originally got the recipe off Pinterest when I wanted to bring a cute treat to a holiday party, but didn’t want my lackluster baking skills to be the joke of the party, LOL! I wanted to share this fun and easy recipe for all you non-bakers out there....if I’ve perfected this recipe, then you can too.
-Candy Cane Hershey Kisses
-Holiday M&M’s (red & green)
1. Unwrap the kisses
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper & arrange the pretzel snaps (leave a bit of distance between them)
3. Place the kisses on top of the pretzel snaps
4. Bake at 350 for 3-4min, until the kisses look shiny (Tip: watch this step closely- you *don’t* want them to melt)
5. Remove sheet from oven and while still warm, place a M&M in the center of the kiss & gently push it down
6. Let them fully cool & enjoy!
Blonde in the District