As a little girl, I can still remember going to Nordstrom with my parents in Tysons Corner. It was the cream of the crop- a perfect shopping experience that my parents loved and passed down to me. I have fond memories of dining in the Nordstrom Café with my parents, back to school shopping with my grandma, and visits to the beautiful salon shoes to ogle over designer shoes with my mom. I’ve been a Nordstrom shopper literally my entire life and I still consider Nordstrom to be one of my favorite places to shop.
While I love a visit to Nordstrom, as the time has changed, shopping has evolved and online shopping at Nordstrom has become a habit for me. In college when online shopping really became a thing, I would order my makeup and beauty items online since I couldn’t find the same products in Radford, VA. When my package would arrive, I would be so excited that I could finally have products I loved delivered to my doorstep in the middle of the mountains in Southwest Virginia. While I still remember this excitement from first experiencing ordering Nordstrom online, this is still a feeling I get whenever I receive a Nordstrom package at home, to this day.
What I love most about Nordstrom, is the unlimited options of clothing, shoes, handbags, home goods, and one of my personal faves- beauty. Nordstrom is my one-stop-shop for some of my favorite makeup, hair, and fragrance products as they carry SO many great brands and I can order everything in one shipment, instead of having to look at various places since other stores don’t carry everything I love in one place. Today I’m sharing my five favorite beauty products all available from Nordstrom.com that I either order on the regular, or have been investments that have totally added oomph to my beauty regimen, like the Supersonic Hair Dryer!
My Five Favorite Nordstrom.com Beauty Buys!
1. The Supersoinc Hair Dryer- definitely an investment for sure, but man do I love this hairdryer! Not only does it dry my hair super quick, but it is designed to protect hair from extreme heat damage and increases smoothness and shine. I am OBSESSED with it and I don’t think I’ll look at another hair dryer ever the same!
2. My favorite shampoo and conditioner duo- Oribe Bright Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner. Nordstrom is actually one of the few places that carries it online! This blonde shampoo and conditioner combo is the literal BEST for anyone with blonde hair. Out of all the blonde shampoos I’ve tried, this one is the only one I’ve had constant success with and it banishes warm tones and keeps my hair healthy.
3. My forever favorite fragrance- J’adore Dior. I have been wearing J’adore now for years and I always love to buy it on Nordstrom.com for the perfume AND lotion set. Its super rare to find the J’adore lotion so the fact that Nordstrom carries it keeps me coming back. This fragrance is a classic and makes me feel so beautiful! I absolutely j’adore the scent! Bonus! Nordy’s also carries the soap!!!
4. Another Dior favorite that I've been using for literal years is the Addict Lip Maximizer. This lip gloss contains hyaluronic acid so it conditions and hydrates your lips while plumping them and making them look amazing! I always order it on Nordstrom since they always have it available in every color! I'm wearing it in the pic above in 001 Pink/Glow.
5. NARS exclusives! NARS is one of my favorite makeup brands and I buy the majority of my NARS at Nordstrom since they have special exclusives that can't be found elsewhere, like these fabulous picks below!
*This post is a sponsored partnership with Nordstrom / Reward Style and Blonde in the District. All thoughts, opinions, and words belong solely to Blonde in the District.
Blonde in the District